Wednesday, June 11, 2008

tha vacation blog

Usually around this time of the year, I spout off my favorite records of the year so far. I'm not going to do that. I am, however, going to let you know that there will be a week of inactivity since I'm going to Chicago next week (Alkaline Trio and Wayne Campbell what up?).

I am working on a summer jams mixtape under the Ryan Fresh moniker and my ongoing acoustic project, yaTp, finally has an EP that will sound listenable.

Otherwise, here are the records that I'm feeling right now:

2*Sweet, "Sleep without Dreams"
This Time Next Year, "A Place For You"
Kevin Devine, "Daytrotter Sessions"
LL Cool J, "Return of the GOAT"
Saturday Knights
Nas, "The Dreaded N-Word Mixtape"
City and Colour, "Bring Me Your Love"

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home