Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Shake the Sheets: Another List of Shit 2009

I've been pretty lazy at updating this thing. I've probably updated Backed With more recently. Eh, what are you going to do?

Here are my midyear picks for 2K9 (again, in no particular order):

Kevin Devine, "Brother's Blood"
Method Man and Redman, "Blackout 2!"
Raekwon, "Blood on the Chef's Apron Mixtape"
Narrows, "New Distances"
Shook Ones, "The Unquotable AMH"
Manchester Orchestra, "Mean Everything to Nothing"
Sister Cities, "Demo"
Tigers Jaw, "Tour EP"
The Loved Ones, "Distractions EP"
Like Bats, "Demo"
Chase Pagan, "Bells and Whistles"
A Loss for Words, "Whatever the new album is called"
Fireworks, "All I Have to Offer is my Own Confusion"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home