Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Dream a Little Dream...

Every Summer, there's usually at least one reality show I get sucked into. Last year it was "Rockstar: Supernova." This year it's "The Two Coreys." Unfortunately for me, I don't have cable, so I'm reduced to having my mom and various relatives DVR or tape that show for me. How sad, no?

I caught the preview for the first episode sometime last week and I must say that the show will probably kick every other reality show in the tailbone. First off you have the reunion of the dynamic duo that are the titular characters, otherwise known as Feldman and Haim. I'm actually surprised that Corey Feldman grew up to be a halfway stand up dude, albeit anal retentive for the cameras, and Corey Haim grew up out to be a burn out. I guess he shouldn't have done "Fast Getaway."

So if there's one show to catch this summer, it's probably "The Two Coreys," although if you have the option to kill braincells and waste time, I'd also recommend the "Rock of Love." VH-1 shows are slaughtering the crap that MTV is churning out, and this Bret Michaels STD-fest is a prime example of such a statement.

[Related Links]
The Two Coreys - Official Site

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home