Wednesday, August 22, 2007

the obligatory birthday post

What's up faithful Chasing Coolness readers and non-fans! Today is my birthday and I thought I'd hit you up and a little hobbit gift of sorts. Now as anyone who's friends with me knows that I love hip-hop, and not just the overhyped Pitchfork/Village Voice/XXL gravy train of rappers, I mean real classic and gully material. Even though I've been listening to a lot of EPMD lately (contesting Corey Ball's argument that Erick Sermon is not one of the best rappers when he clearly is), I've decided to post on here every music video produced for the best Wu-Tang solo album of all time, Raekwon's "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx..." Enjoy!

Ice Cream:


Glaciers of Ice:


Criminology:


Incarcerated Scarfaces:


Heaven & Hell:

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home