Monday, February 09, 2009

breathe easy



Apparently Blink 182 announced their intent to reunite on the Grammys last night. I did not see it live because a) I was eating some sweet apple pie at B&O and b) the Grammys are dumb. Actually, all award shows are pretty dumb. Anyway here are some stray observations:

1. Mark Hoppus is clearly the attention hog between the three

2. Tom DeLonge looked super awkward (and fat).

3. I half expected Travis Barker to rip the envelope open with his teeth. It would've been hilarious if he did.

I could shit on this whole announced reunion as I have done to many other bands in the past (Get Up Kids, Hot Water Music, I'm looking at you), but I won't. The 15 year old in me is too stoked.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home