Monday, June 29, 2009

HxC Kind of Summer

I don't know why, but I got bit by the hardcore bug again. I'm working on doing songs with my long dormant Blown to Eliot Smithereens project and I've listened to the new Comadre records three times in a row today. At some point I put on "Takin' it Ova!" the record by the International Superheroes of Hardcore (aka New Found Glory).

Surprisingly, the album was much better than I remembered and I kind of wished that more hardcore bands were this fun. Oh well.


International Superheroes of Hardcore, "ISHC Theme Song/Back to the Future"


Comadre, "New Noise (Refused cover)"

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:14 AM , Blogger hellomynameisvee said...

not sure how i feel about that there refused cover :|

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home