Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Running Playlists

One of the most awesome features I like about my iPod is that I can craft a playlist that has precise timing. I have two playlists for my morning, pre-work runs, one at 20 minutes and a 30 minutes, depending on how much time I give myself in the AM. I was thinking of making a new playlist and I wanted to get peoples' suggestions. Leave them in the comments, please. Here's what I currently have:

Playlist 1 (20 Mins)
Fireworks, "Show Me Your Vanishing Act One More Time"
Four Year Strong, "Heroes Get Remembered, Legends Never Die"
Brand New, "The Shower Scene"
Big Pun feat. Fat Joe, "Twinz"
Comadre, "I Think We're Alone Now"
Broadway Calls, "Get at Me"
Capone and Noreaga, "TONY"

Playlist 2 (30 Mins)
None More Black, "Oh, There's Legwork"
Modern Life is War, "D.E.A.D.R.A.M.O.N.E.S."
The Lawrence Arms, "Great Lakes/Great Escape"
Shook Ones, "Order Form"
American Nightmare, "am/pm"
Kid Dynamite, "Heart a Tact"
Silverstein, "Vices"
The Bled, "Dale Earnhardt's Seatbelt"
Hour of the Wolf, "Taking Out the Trash"
Crime in Stereo, "I Stole This for You"

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home