Tuesday, March 20, 2007

wow, i can get hilarious, too!

So the last new band I've liked in some time, Say Anything, shot a video for their b-side, "Wow, I Can Get Sexual Too." Despite the premise that it's supposed to make fun of cool, expensive videos, it's actually fairly entertaining. It has Bollywood dancers, hot whores from the Czech Republic and The Fonz! Yeah, that The Fonz! The song itself is also pretty funny since it's a poppy dance number with lyrics about masturbating and the internet (didn't Weezer cover this in "Pinkerton?"), which is really what kids are into these days. I get somewhat of a little chuckle when I think about how ballsy (no pun) the topic of the song is and how many stupid kids will take it seriously. Oh what it's like to be a teenager these days!

[Related Links]
Say Anything - "Wow, I Can Get Sexual Too"
Official Say Anything Website

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home