Tuesday, September 04, 2007

quiet time over

Oh Blogspot, how I've done you wrong....

What up Coolness/Crack peeps. Sorry it's been a minute since I last wrote some of my cute little musings. There have been some non-cute things going on in my life. I'm not really in the mood to divulge specifics. Let's just list the following facts:

a) I am now single
b) I haven't been single in four years
c) I'm down to start dating again (girls only, with much apologies to my gay peeps, but seriously, I'm much too sloppy to be down).

So if you're over 21 and you don't mind hanging out with some awkward, tattooed Asian writing dude in his mid-20's, hit a brother up. It would also help if you lived in Seattle.

Yes, that's right. I've stooped so low (or high) to use Chasing Coolness/Stay Off the Crack for non journalism-related activities. But fugg it. That's how it is.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home