Thursday, March 06, 2008

Californians stop cursing; New Yorkers call them "Pussies!"

So on MSN.com today, a story ran about some shithole town in California where they've banned cursing.

According to the piece, they're amazed that the catalyst for this was (GASP!) a teenage boy!

Quote the raven: "I finally told my friends, `I don't cuss.' And I said, `If you want to hang out with me, you don't cuss.'"

So here we have some little bastard who doesn't swear, which is fine, but telling people what to do is fucking fascist. I don't eat meat, but I don't sit there and tell people about the evils of eating a dead animal -- you want to put chicken in your stomach, that's your own business.

Outside of writing, I don't swear that much, but reading this really let my inner Sam Kinison out. I mean, who the hell has a no cursing club? Oh, that's right, this idiot kid. And the fact that an entire town is willing to follow suit (and break a few Constitutionally amended rights to boot) just shows how stupid people can be.

This is why California (except for San Francisco and San Diego) sucks donkey balls. The next time you're in South Pasadena just start calling random people (except for children) four-letter words. They deserve it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home