Friday, February 01, 2008

head shakin', body rockin'

I was trolling through AP for whatever reason (boredom/tired of the MTV's "Top Model" marathon, etc.) and in the comments for the Hayley Williams/NFG duet post for "It Ain't Me, Babe," some kid compares the young Williams to June Carter Cash.

Um... WTF?

I could go on some long rant about how clearly misinformed the kids who post on this site are, but it never doesn't any good. And I'll probably rile up Anton "King of the Internets" Djamoos again and then it'll be this whole non-friendly back and forth on my comments section and I'll only end up laughing hysterically, not unlike last time.

So in lieu of entertaining misinformed (and possibly insane) Paramore fans, I'm taking the easy way out and posting a clip of one of my favorite hip-hop songs from the 90's.



Not that pop-punk kids would care about hip-hop that doesn't somehow involve Dangermouse, Atmosphere or Gym Class Heroes (and to a lesser extent, MC Lars), but whatever. They're probably scared of Black people, too.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:34 AM , Blogger Anton said...

King of the Internets?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home