Friday, October 10, 2008

where in the world is ryan pangiaiedjklajdsjsj;jajjkak?

Obviously I've been really bad at posting here. I've flirted with killing this blog, but I kind of like it. It's been running for such a long time that stopping it now would be in poor taste. That being said, I'm going to post on here every now and then. My personal goal will be to do it once a week and it will continue to go back up as a result.

Anyway, I post quite a few times on my personal tumblr blog and for the Seattle Examiner (or is that Examiner: Seattle?), and as always, NW Asian Weekly and Redefine publish the print version of my researched, professional bits.

So if you do see any new posts for a while, don't get all worried like Motley Crue kidnapped me on some "Almost Famous"-type shit (oh, though how I wish...). I'm just working a ton and I have no internet connection at home. Blame Comcast.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home