Wednesday, November 26, 2008

DL: That Dog, "Old Timer EP"



I haven't done a post in BACKED WITH for a while now, but I'm going to bring it back. No joke. I have a ton of rare shit that I want to share with you guys. I can't promise that there will be constant posts, but I'm searching out quality out-of-print stuff for you cats.

To celebrate this, I'm putting up a rare and out-of-print EP by That Dog, a band that features Anna Waronker, Rachel and Petra Haden and Tony Maxwell. The quartet's super-cute brand of power-pop is something that I've found pretty comforting over the years and resurfaced when someone close to me reminded me of how awesome they were.

Anyway, here's the link. Enjoy (BTW, they're encoded as AAC files, so you'll have to convert them if you don't have iTunes).

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home