Tuesday, December 09, 2008

The Problem with the Wu

I was fucking around on Nah Right earlier and I saw that there's yet another new Ghostface Killah disc coming out this week. Didn't he just release a new one last year? I'm a fan of Tony Starks and all, but can't we get a proper release date for Raekwon's Dr. Dre-produced "OB4CL2." I realize that for his sheer charisma alone, Ghostface is probably the most likeable member of the Wu, especially since RZA is pretty crazy and Method Man is too busy acting. But that's no excuse to flood the market with throwaway discs. While I have enjoyed "Fish Scale," it pales in comparison to Masta Kila's "No Said Date." Though this little rant has me thinking that a new Inspektah Deck solo album might receive a fairly warm welcome.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home